We refactored many controller classes to replace usage of
We’ve removed avoidable usages of protected access for properties and methods.
NewsletterManageIndexPluginis now an ‘after’ plugin not an ‘around’ plugin.
We fixed all outstanding PHPStan errors (level 2).
We removed a deprecated method in the
UrlFinderclass which was calling a non-API core method.
We now specify the
sales_ordertable in a
WHEREclause for order statuses in customer sync.
We updated a block reference in the LogViewer layout XML.
We fixed a 401 console error that appeared when viewing URLs from *.dotdigital.com in an iframe via the admin.