dotmailer's scheduled maintenance and upgrade for 19 July 2017 includes the following changes:
- We've done some major behind-the-scenes restructuring and streamlining of the data we store on sent campaigns. The good news is that, as a result of this, you should notice significant segment performance gains in the coming weeks and months.
- EasyEditor's product block is now immediately available for selection in the side panel for any account that has AccountInsight data in it
- A landing page can be edited by clicking its name in the landing pages list, making it consistent with behaviour in other areas of the app
- The 'Blank template' image has been redesigned in the 'Free templates' tab so it no longer looks like it could be clickable
- The 'Contact activity' option has now been removed from the 'Reporting' dropdown menu. A contact's activity is accessed by clicking on a contact and clicking on the 'Activity' tab in the 'Manage contact' page.
- The 'Try it out now!' link on the login page now opens in a new browser tab if the page is contained within an iframe
- Plus over 30 bug fixes and performance improvements