dotmailer's scheduled maintenance and upgrade for 27 September 2017 includes the following changes:
- Program builder improvements
We've introduced a couple of enhancements to the program builder:
- Use the new zoom control in the top right corner of the canvas to zoom in and out of a program. This is a great tool to use for those larger programs with more complex structures.
- You can now disable programs or deactivate enrolments in bulk. Tick the programs in question from the 'My programs' list and then select either 'Deactivate enrolments' or 'Disable programs' from the 'More actions' dropdown.
- Commerce Flow enhancement
With Commerce Flow, you can now enrol first-time customers into a program of your choice. Under 'Automation' in the 'Store' tab, there's a new option to 'Enrol customers on their first order to'. From the available dropdown, simply select the program you'd like to enrol them to.
- dotmailer for Magento v2.3.5 release
You can now get the latest version of dotmailerfor Magento 2, featuring the following change:
- Errors no longer occur when trying to run contact and order syncs with a database using table prefixes and suffixes; these are now supported
- Landing pages can now be selected in 'Contacts' > 'Advanced features' > 'Subscription settings' for when a contact has completed double opt-in verification
- The orientation of the chart labels on the account reports page now match those of the campaign reports page
- Plus over 40 bug fixes and performance improvements