dotmailer's scheduled maintenance and upgrade for 25 October 2017 includes the following changes:
- New Commerce Flow connectors released
We're pleased to announce the release of two new Commerce Flow connectors:
- WooCommerce connector - read about installation and setup
- Shopware connector - read about installation and setup
They join our other existing Commerce Flow connectors - Shopify/Shopify Plus and BigCommerce.
These self-service integrations enable you to easily synchronise all of your customers and subscribers to dotmailer, including their customers' order history. You can enrol them into programs, plus you can synchronise your entire product catalogue into your AccountInsight. This then enables you to segment and target your subscribers, enabling you to make use of EasyEditor's product blocks to promote and sell more of your store's products. You can also send transactional email through dotmailer for better reporting.
- Create triggered campaigns within the program builder
You're now able to convert a normal campaign into a triggered campaign from within a campaign node.
When clicking on the node, you'll get the choice to view a list of your 'Normal' or 'Triggered' campaigns. Upon choosing a normal campaign, you'll be informed that a triggered copy of the campaign will be created (plus you'll be told which folder it will be placed in). The triggered campaign will be used in the campaign node.
- dotmailer for Magento v2.3.7 release
You can now get the latest version of dotmailerfor Magento 2, featuring the following changes:
- We've fixed an error related to a column not found that could occur when trying to sync subscribers with sales data
- The abandoned cart table couldn't be found when upgrading from 2.3.5 to 2.3.6 - this is now fixed
- We've made a tweak to ensure users are now less likely to misclick the left-hand nav when using EasyEditor
- If you're informed that your account is lapsed when logging in, a 'Log into a different account' link is now displayed for you
- We’ve limited the amount of characters to 255 that can be imported from Web Behavior Tracking into insight data
- When a new custom from address is purchased, it’s now automatically created with an SSL certificate
- Plus over 60 bug fixes and performance improvements