What is automation?
Automation is a powerful tool that lets you set up scheduled actions to happen in the future. By letting automation take care of your repetitive tasks, you save time, which you can use for more creative tasks.
To start using automation, go to Automation in the navigation bar. It includes the following menu items:
My programs: Allows you to create and build programs through a graphical interface (called the program builder), enabling you to automate your workflow without writing a single line of code.
Triggered campaign content: Allows you to create email campaigns that can be used for automation through a graphical interface (called EasyEditor).
Default auto responder: A page that allows you to select a triggered email campaign to automatically send to recipients who reply to any of your email campaigns.
What can I automate?
We offer built-in automation options as well as program channel extensions, which let you communicate with your contacts through different platforms and different channels.
Here are just some examples of what you can automate with the program builder:
Actions on our platform
- Welcome your contacts by sending them a campaign if they join an address book
- Keep track of what engages your contacts by updating contact data fields if a contact clicks a particular link in a campaign
- Make your contacts feel valued by sending them a personalised response if they reply to one of your campaigns
Communication through different platforms and different channels
- Engage your contacts by sending them an SMS message if they sign up to an address book
- Re-target your contacts by adding them to your Facebook audience
- If you use our Shopify Plus connector, create customers and subscribers