Learn how to get started with pages or a landing page when using Pages and forms.
With pages, you can build, design and publish great-looking web pages to help drive your customer engagement and conversion.
Whether for a special event, a competition, a webinar, or a featured product or offer; with Pages, the possibilities are endless.
Build a page
You don't need to have a lot of design or HTML skills to design a page or a landing page - EasyEditor can help with your design needs. Our pages are also optimised so they look good, no matter what device they're viewed on.
To learn more about EasyEditor, check out the EasyEditor - an overview article.
We also provide a range of ready-made templates to choose from to help you get started quickly. If you want something a bit more custom, you can build your own template, or you can also upload your own to use.
To learn more about uploading an HTML email template, check out the Upload your HTML email template article.
Add page elements
As well as text and images, you can also:
- Add buttons, including a PayPal button.
- Add videos from YouTube or Vimeo.
- Add a countdown for urgency, if a deadline or expiry date is involved.
- Add a survey or form to capture visitors' details.
- Add links to other pages.
- Add personalisation, including advanced personalisation.
- Add tracking code, so you can really understand who is using your page and how.
To learn more about EasyEditor and its features, check out the Use EasyEditor to edit your email campaign area in the help centre.
Publish a page
When you're done building a page and added all the page elements, you then only need to publish it. You can easily unpublish and republish a page, so you can make on-the-fly changes.