What are landing pages?
This feature allows you to quickly and easily build, design and publish great-looking landing pages to help drive your customer engagement and conversion.
It could be for a special event, for a competition, for a webinar, for a featured product or offer - for anything really.
How do I build a landing page?
It's all done within our drag-and-drop EasyEditor, meaning you don't need any design or HTML skills! What's more, our landing pages are optimised, so they'll look good no matter what device they're viewed on.
We provide a range of ready-made templates to choose from to get you going, or you can build one completely from scratch.
Don't worry though - you'll still be able to directly edit the HTML for a landing page if you've got the skills and it's your preference.
What can I add to a landing page?
Whilst you can of course add text and images, you can also:
- add buttons, including a PayPal button
- add videos (from YouTube or Vimeo)
- add a countdown for urgency, if a deadline or expiry date is involved
- add a survey or form to capture visitors' details
- add links to other landing pages
- add personalisation, including advanced personalisation
- add tracking code, so you can really understand who's using your page and how
Is a landing page easy to publish?
Yes, it's very easy to publish and can be done within a few clicks.
What's more, you can just as easily unpublish and republish a page, so making on-the-fly changes is a hassle-free process.