What are pages?
This feature allows you to quickly and easily build, design and publish great-looking pages to help drive your customer engagement and conversion.
It could be for a special event, for a competition, for a webinar, for a featured product or offer - for anything really.
How do I build a page?
It's all done within our drag-and-drop EasyEditor, meaning you don't need any design or HTML skills! What's more, our pages are optimised, so they'll look good no matter what device they're viewed on.
We provide a range of ready-made templates to choose from to get you going, or you can build one completely from scratch.
Don't worry though - you'll still be able to directly edit the HTML for a page if you've got the skills and it's your preference.
What can I add to a page?
Whilst you can of course add text and images, you can also:
- add buttons, including a PayPal button
- add videos (from YouTube or Vimeo)
- add a countdown for urgency, if a deadline or expiry date is involved
- add a survey or form to capture visitors' details
- add links to other pages
- add personalisation, including advanced personalisation
- add tracking code, so you can really understand who's using your page and how
Is a page easy to publish?
Yes, it's very easy to publish and can be done within a few clicks.
What's more, you can just as easily unpublish and republish a page, so making on-the-fly changes is a hassle-free process.