You can now get the latest version of dotmailer for Magento. Changes and fixes are as follows:
- We've changed the validation of new subscribers for automation so that they no longer get enrolled multiple times into the new subscriber program
- Transactional emails can now be set up at website level
- We've fixed an order Insight data issue related to the data type for the following fields - "delivery_address" and "billing_address"
- In the case where Magento's double opt-in setting ("Need to confirm") was enabled, we used to import subscribers before they confirmed; this is now fixed
- We've added a check to ensure that the first abandoned cart email is mapped before doing the send