Tonight we had an upgrade which, along with a raft of minor improvements, also included:
- Improved reporting
- New UI to make key tasks easier
- All report types are now filterable
- You can now print filtered reports
- Dynamic reply addresses
- Reply addresses for campaigns can now contain custom data fields (so replies from contacts can go to an address you set on a per-contact basis)
- Document manager now available on EasyEditor
- The beta of EasyEditor now allows you to insert links to documents from the document manager (just as on Classic Editor)
- Randomised samples on split testing
- Previously, when performing a test send and choosing n% to test on before picking a winner, the n% were picked in order of their dotMailer ID; the n% are now picked at random from whole the address book
- New and improved live chat
- There is now a new, easier to use live chat option when you click 'Help'; it will also automatically create a support ticket for you, so you can review the discussion here at any time.
All these improvements are available in your account now.