Today's scheduled maintenance and upgrade is complete, including the following upgrades and changes:
New Feature: ReMail
You can now arrange for contacts who didn't open your campaign first time round to automatically receive a scheduled resend of the campaign. See our blog for ideas on using this and& our knowledge base for how to use it.
Email Verification for New Accounts
New accounts created through our website will now require verification by clicking a link in an email. This will not affect accounts created before this upgrade.
Welcome screen for new accounts
New accounts will now see a new welcome screen pointing to how to get started in dotMailer. This will not affect accounts created before this upgrade.
Some page titles, headings and breadcrumbs have been reworded.
For Corporate accounts and dotMailer Resellers
Please note that the new welcome screen is not available for reseller accounts.
Other tweaks and improvements
We've also upgraded and tweaked a several other features including:
- Signup forms created without a return URL no longer redirect users with some browsers to an empty page
- The outbox page will no longer automatically update if your page has been inactive for over 2 hours
- EasyEditor has been upgraded to provide better formatting when doing a 3 (or more) way split test
- Links in a sent campaign are now re-checked and validated when they are changed
- Horizontal scrollbars are now available for all suitable tables