Scheduled maintenance and upgrade for dotMailer on 16 May 2012 is now complete and includes the following upgrades and changes:
Test sends from EasyEditor
The test send interface has been updated and upgraded. This includes the ability to do test sends from inside EasyEditor.
Look for the Test send icon in the button bar at the top of the editor.
Don't forget to test send your plain text content too!
Workflow and campaign approval
A new managed user permission has been added for Enterprise level accounts to hook into our workflow and campaign approval system.
Add a user as requiring approval and all of their campaign sends will go via the account owner for approval.
New welcome screen
New users who have not yet sent a campaign will now get a new design of welcome screen.
Existing users will not see this screen.
Other tweaks and improvements
We've also upgraded, fixed and tweaked a several other features including:
- Adding a new triggered campaign will now pre-select appropriate options in the campaign build process
- The API user listing page has been tidied up
- Images have been upgraded to work better with Gmail's SSL-only setting
- An error in processing SMS receipts has been fixed
- Cancelling an export no longer generates an error
- Non-standard campaign sends were sometimes causing errors when displaying the Current month activity screen
- The double opt-in settings page was saying "Settings not saved" when they sometimes were saved
- ReMails were not being scheduled when the campaign was sent from the campaign grid view
- Microsite pages can now use the custom colour picker