Scheduled maintenance and upgrade for dotMailer on 19th February 2014 includes the following upgrades and changes:
You'll notice a new item in the navigation under Email. The Automation section now includes:
- Triggered campaign content
- Default auto responders
For those enrolled in the beta program for it, it will also include our new automation interface to build marketing automation programs. (If you want a preview of this, come see us at Marketing Sherpa this week or TFM&A next week).
We have also cleaned up which menu item is highlighted when you are in various parts of the application.
External Dynamic Content optimisation
We have made a number of improvements to the performance of External Dynamic Content.
- Workflow approve/decline reasons are now limited to 500 characters
- The account setting to enable send throttling no longer unchecks itself after use
- French translations for our API home page have been updated
- The preview and test send buttons on the confirm single campaign send page have been moved to the previous screen
- We've removed the label 'Winning version' from the campaign reports for campaigns that are not split tested
- We've further optimised the performance of split testing
- We've optimised the removal of contacts from address books when deleting large quantities
- We've improved the performance of test sends
- When selecting 'Last Month' in some of our date range pickers, it could include all days but the last one of the month (oops!) this has now been fixed
- Our exports for surveys now support non-Latin characters in column names
- Some items have been updated in line with our style guide
- We've fixed a compatibility issue between EasyEditor and Safari 6 on Macintosh computers
- We now better support non-UK postcode formats for credit card payment