You can change the columns that get displayed in the listed view of your contacts.
You can also alter the order in which your contacts are sorted, as well as set the number of contacts that are listed per page.
Changing the List contacts display
To change the List contacts display:
- Go to Contacts from the navigation bar to list your address books, and then select an address book to list the contacts within it
- Select Display.
- In the configuration panel that appears, you can make use of the following:
- Sort by - use this dropdown to change the order your contacts are displayed in (ascending or descending by created date, modified date, email address, or last mailed date).
- Visible columns - use the checkboxes to select or deselect columns for visibility.
- When ready, select Apply and the listed view of your address books changes accordingly
You can similarly select Display to change the view of your address books listing display, plus other lists, within the app.