You can easily empty all contacts from a selected address book or books should you need to.
Performing this action means:
- the chosen address book (or books) remain intact but is emptied of all contacts, ready to be refilled
- removed contacts remain in your 'All contacts' address book (which is your master address book)
This action doesn't delete contacts from your account. Are you looking to delete selected address books and their contained contacts from your account entirely?
Steps to empty selected address books
To remove all contacts from an address book or books:
- Select Contacts from the navigation bar to list your address books and tick the checkboxes to the left to select the address books that you want to empty all contacts from
- Click on More actions and select Empty selected address books
- A confirmation box will ask if you're sure you wish to empty the selected address books. Click OK to do so.