Learn to add contacts to the Test address book while creating a campaign.
The Test address book is a great place to store the contacts you use for your campaign test sends. You can add a new contact to your Test address book by either:
- Going to Contacts, selecting your Test address book and adding them.
- Adding them during the campaign test send process.
Before you start
Things you need to know:
- You can't upload a list of contacts to the Test address book; they can only be added individually.
- You can have a maximum of 200 email addresses in your Test address book, and you can send a maximum of 200 test sends in an hourly period.
Add new contacts to the Test address book
Test send side panel
You can add new contacts to your test send using the Test send side panel. You can open the Test send side panel at different points of the campaign creation process:
Open the Test send side panel directly:
- When your campaign is open in EasyEditor, select Test send, located just above the EasyEditor toolbar.
- If you've closed your campaign, you can select the Test send icon from the All email campaigns screen.
Open the Test send side panel from the Test page:
- Go to the Test page during campaign creation, under Send to your test contacts, select Choose Contacts.
- Or from the campaign Summary screen, you can select Edit next to Testing. This also takes you to the Test page.
Add contacts to the Test address book
Add contacts to the Test address book using the Test send side panel:
- Select New test address to open the New test address side panel.
- Enter the new contact details and select Create.
- The Test send side panel then updates and lists the new contact as a confirmed selection for the test send.
Testing dynamic content on your contacts
If you are selecting contacts to test how dynamic content appears for them, check out Test send dynamic content.