Any sent or unsent campaigns that you've created can be copied to your template library for future use.
This is handy as it means you can easily modify preferred designs for continual re-use, avoiding having to repeatedly copy and then edit a specific campaign, or, even less preferably, start completely from scratch!
Steps to convert a campaign into a template
- Select Campaigns from the navigation bar
- Select either the Sent or Unsent tab as appropriate
- Using the checkboxes to the left, select the campaign you wish to use to create the template from
- Click on More actions to display the dropdown menu
- Select the option Save as template
- The selected campaign will appear as a copy in the 'New campaign' > 'My templates' tab (which you'll be automatically taken to)
- To rename the template, go to Campaigns > My templates, mouse over and tick the template you want to rename, click on More actions, and select Rename template from the dropdown. A window will open in which to rename the template.
- When happy, click Continue to confirm the name change.