As you create landing pages, they'll be listed on the 'Landing pages' page.
Depending on where you are in the platform, this is accessible by either clicking on Landing pages in the side navigation bar or by clicking on Landing pages from the landing pages navigation area in the top left corner.
From this page, you can view information about your pages, delete pages, search for pages, preview pages, edit pages, plus perform a few other actions.
Managing your landing pages
Your landing pages are listed with details that include the page's name, status (published or unpublished), date created, and last date modified.
- create a new page by clicking on New landing page. This will take you through to the 'Choose a template' page where you can choose one of the suggested templates. Alternatively, click on the My templates tab to choose one of your own templates, or click Upload template to upload a new template.
- delete a landing page or pages by ticking them and then clicking Delete (this will also delete any reporting on them)
- tick a page (or pages) and then click on More actions to either:
- move a page to a different folder
- rename a page
- copy a page
- search your landing pages by entering part or all of their name
- edit a landing page by clicking on the Edit icon next to it. This will take you through to the landing page in EasyEditor.
- preview a page by clicking on the Preview icon alongside it
- change the display of the 'Landing pages' page by clicking on Display