Sweet Tooth is now Smile.ioPlease note that Sweet Tooth rebranded to become Smile.io in May 2017.
If your Magento store integrates with Sweet Tooth, then you're also able to map a customer's Sweet Tooth rewards information to your Dotdigital contact data fields. Go to System > Configuration > DOTMAILER > Data Mapping > Sweet Tooth Rewards to do so.
Mapping Sweet Tooth rewards information
From the available dropdown list next to each of your Sweet Tooth rewards fields, select the appropriate Dotdigital contact data field to which you want to map. New contact data fields can be created under 'Create Data Field' without having to go off to Dotdigital to do so.
You can even map the referral link each customer is provided with, which will allow you to use this to personalise emails in order to remind customers to share with their family and friends.
Again, once happy with your mappings, click Save Config in the top right.
Sweet Tooth rewards data field definitions
The definitions for the Sweet Tooth rewards data fields are as follows:
- Current Point Balance - This is the total amount of loyalty points the customer currently has.
- Points Pending An Event - If you have event-based loyalty points set up, this is the current amount of points a user has pending an event to happen.
- Points Pending A Date - If you have date-based loyalty points set up, this is the current amount of points a user has pending a date to be reached.
- Currently On Hold Points - This is the current amount of loyalty points a customer has on hold.
- Points Expiry Date - This is the date that a customer's loyalty points are going to expire.
- Last Date Points Earned - The last date/time the customer earnt loyalty points by buying something.
- Last Date Points Spent - The last date/time the customer spent loyalty points when placing an order.
- Referral URL - The customer's referral URL that they can share to earn further loyalty points.
When I visit this section, why can't I set the 'Enabled' dropdown to 'Yes'?
This piece of functionality requires you to have the Sweet Tooth extension installed and enabled on your Magento sites. If it isn't, then you will only see 'No' here.
Please comment underneath with any further questions you may have.
Sweet Tooth don't currently have a Magento 2.0 extension so this functionality is not currently available.