dotmailer's scheduled maintenance and upgrade for 8th June 2016 includes:
dotmailer16two has arrived!
We're very excited to announce the release of dotmailer16two.
Revolutionary support for mobile email
We're delighted to say you can now access our next generation, industry-leading mobile support for emails, with extensive upgrades made to EasyEditor and its markup.
- Campaigns look optimised and consistent across all devices, plus work on small screens like never before
- New 'Button' building block for easy button creation (auto-matching the ones already in a campaign)
- CSS inlining
- Seven new responsive-optimised templates in the 'Free templates' section, plus 'Start from scratch' templates have been responsive-optimised
- Multiple column support
- Full-width image support
- High DPI support for Outlook
- A lot of work has gone on 'under the hood' to optimise the general speed and performance of the platform as a whole, including streamlined Insight data imports, plus faster sending speeds (which we trialed a couple of weeks ago)
- The latest translation updates for the application interface have been implemented
- And almost 40 bug fixes
Read more over in our launch blog.