If you're moving away from us, it might be the case that you'll want to export your account's campaign reports.
Here are instructions for going about this.
Exporting your campaign reports
You can export all of your campaign reports by:
- Navigating to Reporting > Campaign reports.
- Click on Display to the right; this will allow you to pick and choose the reporting columns you wish to include, or select Select all (which is recommended).
- Click Submit.
- Click on the Export option and select Export all.
- Click Download on the Exports screen, where your export will be created for you in a CSV file (this may take time to complete).
Your CSV file will then be downloaded, ensuring you have all of your campaign report summaries and their respective statistics.
Exporting your campaign reports' drilldown reports
If you wish, you can export your campaign reports' individual drilldown reports in much the same way, by doing the following:
- Navigate to Reporting > Campaign reports.
- Find a campaign report you'd like to drill down upon and click on it to access the campaign overview report.
- Click on the specific drilldown report you'd like to export (for example unique clickers) to access it.
- Click on Display to the right; this will allow you to pick and choose the contact data fields you wish to include, or click Select all.
- Click Submit.
- Click on the Export option and select Export.
You'll be taken through to the 'Exports' screen, where your export will be created for you in a CSV file (this may take time to complete); once available, click Download.
Your CSV file will then be downloaded, ensuring you have all of the information and statistics associated with that particular drilldown report.
Downloading exports at a later dateIf you don't download your exported campaign reports there and then, you can always do so later by going to the settings menu (accessed by clicking on the person-and-cog icon in the bottom left corner of the app) and selecting Exports. They will be listed there (for up to 30 days) with the date and time they were requested at.
Want to export something else?
Maybe one of these can help: