Every account has its own settings and details. This includes your own details, your team's details and permissions (if you have a team), your account's usage levels and billing information, your platform settings, and your sender reputation.
Finding Account settings
Your account settings are found in the bottom left corner of the app. Click the person-and-cog icon to open the account settings menu.
Using Account settings
What you can see and do from here depends upon whether you're an account owner, an admin user, or a non-admin user. It also depends upon what features are enabled on your account.
As an account owner, however, you could see menu options for all of the following:
- Account - which can have tabs for:
- Usage - view monthly usage statistics and any additional charges that affect your billing, plus any available credits
- Billing details - change your company billing details, payment details, and billing contacts
- Account settings - change the platform's language and timezone, customer service address, regulatory settings, and enable or disable features and security settings
- SMS rate card - view the cost per message for whichever country in the world you are sending your SMS campaigns or messages
- Chat settings - edit your chat widget, team settings, and automated messages
- Invoices - view, download and pay your invoices
- Sender reputation - indicates the quality of your email marketing
- Your team - manage your team by adding extra accounts, creating users, setting access and permissions, plus you can share templates
- Access - add and manage API users, transactional email users, program extension profiles, and Web Behavior Tracking profiles
- Exports - view your recent exports from the platform
- Recycle bin - view deleted campaigns, programs, and contacts for 30 days, during which time they're still recoverable, then they're permanently deleted
- Domain names - view and manage your purchased domains with us
- Channel management - create and manage your channel profiles (such as Facebook Audience and Google Ads), as well as view your usage statistics
- Insight data - view all of your AccountInsight data collections and records
- What we're working on - access to our public roadmap to see what we're working on and provide feedback
- Logout - Logout of the platform from here