We're retiring Surveys & forms
On 5 July 2021, Surveys & forms will be retired. You can continue to create surveys, forms, and even landing pages with our newer, easier-to-use and more flexible Pages and forms tool.
No need to panic - your existing surveys and forms will continue to work even after this date. However, you won't be able to edit them after 15 March 2021, so now is a great time to start building using the Pages and forms tool.Learn more about the Surveys & forms retirement
If you export a survey containing consent, the text and whether it was agreed to or not will be included in the export file.
Configuring a consent element
Select the Consent element from the left-hand side panel and drag it in. Click on Type your consent text here to then enter your consent text.
You can set consent agreement to be a required answer, if you wish.
If your survey is assigned to a contact data field, then the following will get stored for the contact in ConsentInsight:
- consent text (this may be limited to 255 characters if you've previously created an Insight data collection, otherwise it's 1000 characters)
- the date and time of consent (when the survey was submitted (in UTC))
- the URL of the page that hosts the form
- the IP address of the respondent
- the full user agent
- the date and time the record was created (in UTC)