If you export a survey containing consent, the text and whether it was agreed to or not will be included in the export file.
Configuring a consent element
Select the Consent element from the left-hand side panel and drag it in. Click on Type your consent text here to then enter your consent text.
You can set consent agreement to be a required answer, if you wish.
If your survey is assigned to a contact data field, then the following will get stored for the contact in ConsentInsight:
- consent text (this may be limited to 255 characters if you've previously created an Insight data collection, otherwise it's 1000 characters)
- the date and time of consent (when the survey was submitted (in UTC))
- the URL of the page that hosts the form
- the IP address of the respondent
- the full user agent
- the date and time the record was created (in UTC)