dotmailer's scheduled maintenance and upgrade for 20 June 2018 includes the following changes:
New account switcher for users of multiple accounts
If you have access to two or more accounts, then from today you can switch between them without having to log out. You just need to click on the 'Select account' icon in the left side navigation bar.
If you can't see it, it will be because you only have access to one account.
Start node configuration: explanation text
When configuring a start node in the program builder, the configuration panel now displays an explanation of exactly how the enrolment criteria is due to work as it's being applied (as with delays and waiting times). This means you can be surer of what you're doing, and your colleagues looking at the node for the first time can understand how it works.
- Deleting a contact now deletes all of the campaign replies from that contact too; previously this wasn't the case
- You'll now see the wording 'Monthly plan cost' on your invoices, instead of just 'Plan charge'
- Shopify connector customer syncs were timing out but this has been fixed
- 'Request Resubscribe' and 'Resubscribe Requested Date' have been added to the Dynamics connector so that resubscribe requests can be triggered and monitored
- We've made over 50 bug fixes and performance improvements