- We're delighted to announce today's rebranding of the app to Engagement Cloud (as we first announced we'd be doing in November 2018). Don't worry - there's no major new functionality for you to get to grips with. It's still the app you know and love! Yes, you'll certainly find the odd tweak here and there, with a new logo, some new colours, and a new font, for instance.
Another change is that what used to be the 'dashboard' has become the redesigned springboard, making it even easier to create something new or pick up where you left off (accessed by clicking the app logo).
Furthermore, you can quickly access your profile by clicking on your initials in the top right corner of the app. A side panel slides in, and from here you can check your key details and edit them if you wish.However, the rebranding and renaming of the platform now more accurately reflects its increasing capabilities over the years. We're all about omnichannel customer engagement, and 'Engagement Cloud' communicates this offering.
Read the full story behind the dotdigital rebrand.
- In accordance with the above, we've also rebranded our Magento 2, Salesforce, Dynamics, Shopify and BigCommerce connectors
- There's no longer a limit on the amount of program enrolments an account can create per hour via the API; previously it was 20 per hour but this is no more
- Due to lack of use, we've removed the 'Select all contacts' option from the 'Select contacts and schedule campaign' page
- We've made segment validation messages friendlier than they previously had been
- System email notifications now include the account name (email address of the account owner) for which the notification is applicable
- Plus we've made over 20 bug fixes and performance improvements