- When choosing to create a product recommendation, links to our knowledge base articles are now readily available so users can read descriptions about each recommendation type
- Predictive (machine learning) product recommendations now automatically refresh by default once a week; previously they needed to be manually refreshed
- Duplicate products in product recommendation results are now handled
- We introduced user 'lock out' notifications for account owners in our release on 13 February. We now ensure these are also sent to all admin users of the account (users who have the 'Can manage account' permission enabled), and they're also able to unlock any locked users.
- In our release on 16 January, we announced there was no longer a limit on the amount of program enrolments an account could create per hour via the API; previously it had been 20 per hour. However, at the time, these enrolment calls still counted towards an account's overall API usage limit. This is no longer the case.
- In accordance with our rebrand to Engagement Cloud on 16th January, we've now rebranded the Dynamics- and Salesforce-hosted pages where our connectors can be accessed, plus we've rebranded our WooCommerce connector
- Plus we've made over 20 bug fixes and performance improvements