- You can now search for contacts using non-Latin characters.
Commerce Intelligence dashboards
- When you're working with your retail dashboards, you can now filter by address book and segment.
- Dashboards now support Vietnamese dong (VND), Malaysian Ringgit (MYR), Mexican Peso (MXN), and the Egyptian Pound (EGP).
EasyEditor > Product recommendations
- Product recommendations has even more currencies. We’ve added the Vietnamese dong (VND), Malaysian Ringgit (MYR), Mexican Peso (MXN), and the Egyptian Pound (EGP).
- The ecommerce section in Engagement Cloud can now be turned off. If you're not using it, there's no need to show it.
- We've raised the number of test sends from 200 to 500. Woohoo!
Magento 2 (v.3.4.1)
- We've improved the consistency of the log messages we output for API connections.
- It's now possible to remove the /pub folder from synced URLs. Do this in Developer > Import Settings of the admin.
- You can now configure abandoned cart campaigns for guests at the store level.
- We've built new solution packages for Microsoft Dynamics 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016 and 365. .
- A banner in the Email settings of Microsoft Dynamics 365 now lets you know when it's time to .
Pages and forms
- When you're inserting a phone number text field, you can now:
- Select a default country code that’ll show for your users automatically.
- Choose only to accept numbers from your default country code.
- We’ve retired the Likert scale. Introducing… the opinion scale: map your contact responses to a data field, collect quantitative data, and have more control over the styling of tiles or a sliding scale.
- You can now remove the reCaptcha from your forms.
- We've removed all dotdigital branding from the Survey & forms printed reports. It feels good to be humble.
- We've further minified some of our tracking scripts. This means they should load faster.