You can now get the latest version of Engagement Cloud for Magento 2. Changes include:
- We’ve introduced a new Integrations Insight data collection that gathers metadata relating to the Magento installation currently connected to the Engagement Cloud account.
- We’ve added a type field to the schema for catalog Insight data.
- In catalog sync, child products without an image will now try to use their parent’s image.
- We’ve updated our module dependencies in preparation for the release of Magento 2.3.3.
- We’ve fixed a bug with catalog sync which prevented a complete sync for merchants syncing a filtered subset of products. Products are now marked as processed even if they are not imported.
- Private marketing preferences will now not be displayed to logged-in subscribers.
- We’ve fixed an error relating to invalid custom attribute values.
- We’ve fixed an issue with the friendly from name not being added to transactional emails in certain Magento versions.
- Date range filters for resetting data in Developer > Reset Sync Options have been repaired.
- We have fixed a number of spelling errors in the codebase, including CSS selectors in some view templates. Merchants who have extended or modified our templates should review these before upgrading.