On 09 October 2019, we released a maintenance upgrade for the Engagement Cloud (aka 19three 🎉), here's what's changed:
- With the Persona movement report and the Population size change table, you can now see how your customers’ purchasing habits change over time.
- Under Dashboards > Retail dashboard, you can drilldown into all nine tiles to see more details about the three reporting dimensions: Money, Orders, and Customers.
- Found on the left dashboard menu, you can chat, manage visitors, and reply to messages with the Chat widget in Engagement Cloud.
- UTM tags are available for shortened links in broadcast SMS, which send information to Google Analytics and are automatically generated once enabled.
- Scheduled sends now appear in order based on send time, instead of the time they are modified.
- The abandoned cart integration is now available, making installation a more seamless process for you.
- After completing your subscription form, your contacts automatically synchronize to your subscriber address book in Engagement Cloud.
Magento 2 (v4.0.0)
- Read about the latest for Magento 2.