- The external dynamic content bestsellers list has been improved to display the configurable parents of bestselling children.
- Our v6.4.21 upgrade script had an error that affected merchants using prefixed Magento database tables. This has now been fixed.
- We’ve removed some legacy markup from the HTML served by external dynamic content URLs.
- URL redirect management now displays and functions correctly in Enterprise Edition.
- We’ve fixed a bug with custom cart URLs when used with logged-in customer baskets.
- Purchased products are now marked as modified. This means the stock level updates the next time the catalog syncs.
- Missing or invalid brand attributes will now not break the order sync.
- Subscribers who unsubscribe will now be updated so that their SUBSCRIBER_STATUS data field in Engagement Cloud is set to ‘Unsubscribed’.