- We now provide Engagement Cloud Chat via a separate Magento module. For upgrade instructions, see .
- Merchants can now add Engagement Cloud’s Web Behavior Tracking in the connector configuration.
- The data sent via our Web Behaviour Tracking script will now include product data where available.
- The insight data schema for orders has changed. Configurable and bundle products no longer output as separate line items; instead, parent data is used to augment child products.
- We’ve added parent_id to catalog insight data schema.
- We’ve added a new tool to improve the way you create dynamic content links for coupon codes. Coupon codes can now be resent to customers if they have not yet been redeemed.
- We’ve added the ability to run the review sync from the command line.
- We’ve removed the ‘Script version’ field from Engagement Cloud > Configuration > Tracking. Merchants can still set the config key, if required, via CLI.
- If subscribers are deleted in Magento, we now try to update Engagement Cloud with the deletion, only if subscriber sync is enabled.
- We’ve simplified subscriber sync by sourcing a store id from the store currently being synced, rather than from a Magento table.
- When creating new data fields via Engagement Cloud > Data Mapping, we now show an error if your data field name is longer than 20 characters.
- We have deprecated some of our External Dynamic Content URLs. We’ve added notes on how to replace these in your campaigns.
- Data entered into fieldsets designed to post data direct to Engagement Cloud (i.e. dynamic datafield and dynamic addressbook) will now not save any data to the database.
- We made some changes following a Magento architectural review: create() methods have been removed from class constructors, and we’ve added a virtual type to replace an empty block class.
- Changes to our log messages introduced in 3.4.1 have been reverted for now, in preparation for the Magento 2.3.4 patch release.
email_catalogtable columns changed in 3.4.2 have been restored as deprecated columns, prior to the 2.3.4 submission.
- We’ve fixed a bug affecting Engagement Cloud accounts in ‘GMT minus’ timezones, where customer birthdays would fall a day early.
- We fixed a problem with reviews being saved without a valid store id.