Sharing with URL
To share the URL for your page or form, go to Published page > Copy link, then paste it wherever it’s needed.
Sharing on Twitter
To share your page or form by Twitter:
- Select Published page.
- Select Share on Twitter.
- Complete the boxes in the Post a Tweet on Twitter modal.
- Select Log In and Tweet.
Sharing on a Website
To share your page or form on your website, go to Published page > Generate embed code. In the Publish panel, select Copy the code and paste it into the back end of your website.
Share as a Pop-over
To share your page or form as a pop-over:
- Go to Published page > Generate pop-over code.
- Set your preferences in the Generate pop-over code panel:
• Show after: The amount of seconds it takes for the pop-over to appear for a user (up to a maximum of 999 seconds).
• Stop displaying > Only when the form is completed: The pop-over stops appearing once a user completes the form content.
• Stop displaying > After a number of appearances: The pop-over stops displaying once a user sees the page or form content after a specified number of appearances.
• Appearances: The specified number of appearances before the pop-over stops displaying. This field only appears if After a number of appearances is selected (maximum of 999 appearances).
• Mobile display: Check this box if you want your pop-over to appear on mobile devices.
• Dismiss options: Allows a user to press Esc on their keyboard to exit the pop-over.
- Copy the contents in the Pop-over code box; your settings save as you change them.
- Paste the Pop-over code into the back end of your website.
Information• If the page or form is complete, the pop-over stops displaying for 365 days.
• Once the pop-over Appearances number is met, it won’t display for seven days.