- If you're a customer on an Amplify or Accelerate package, you can now increase your allowances for messages, contacts and data by using top-ups.
- To prevent product flooding in product recommendations, we now recommend the parent product URL (parent_id), instead of the child product URL.
- We now support South African rand (ZAR) as a base currency.
- A more detailed error message appears if a you try to manually add an email contact and the contact is suppressed.
- Because of policy changes at Facebook, the node in the program builder now has three tags:
ACCOUNT_UPDATE. One of these tags must be selected for the node to work.
Magento 1 (v6.4.24)
- Read more about the latest release for Magento 1.
Magento 2 (v4.3.1)
- Read more about the latest release for Magento 2.
Magento 2 Chat (v1.0.1)
- Read more about the latest release for Magento 2 Chat.
Magento 2 Commerce (v1.0.5)
- Read more about the latest release for Magento 2 Commerce.
- The source store attribute, source_store, is now visible and shows the name of your store in order records.
- You now have access to a Group products by the select field option; you can group products in the product recommendation builder.
- We moved the Users tab; it now comes before the Accounts tab.
Bug fixes and other improvements
- Plus, we've made over 140 other bug fixes and improvements!