Learn to upload a custom template to use with your pages.
If you've got your own page templates, you can upload them to your account and start using them straight away.
Before you start
In your template file, images must be saved in the same folder as your HTML file. Don't use an images folder as this allows the system to reference them correctly upon upload.
Uploading a template
To upload a template:
- Go to Pages and forms.
- From the Pages and forms drop-down navigation menu, select My templates.
- Select Upload template.
If you don't see the upload template option
- The feature needs turning on. Contact us, and we'll do this for you.
- You don't have the correct user permissions. Your account owner can grant these to you.
- Drag in or use the finder to choose the files you want to upload. You can upload files individually, in multiples, or as a zip file. File sizes must not be more than 15 MB (or 50 MB for zip files).
- Select Upload.
- To start editing your template, go to My templates.