Learn about where to locate the Dotdigital app in Unified Interface, so you can start to plan and send your email campaigns.
With the Dotdigital solution for Unified Interface:
- The functionality is the same as Classic, but we added a dedicated Dotdigital app for easier access and use.
- Modals are embedded in the app for easier navigation - no more pop-ups.
- The solution is lighter, so upgrades are smoother.
Check out this guide on how to upgrade to our latest package for Microsoft Dynamics 365, which supports both Classic and Unified Interface views.
Upgrading through your consultancy firmAsk your consultancy firm to plan your package upgrade, if you work with one.
Locate the Dotdigital app
Once you upgrade to our latest solution and switched to Unified Interface, you then have two ways to locate the Dotdigital app:
- Go to Settings > My Apps and find the Dotdigital app in the Published Apps area.
- Or go to the drop-down menu and select Dotdigital.
Selecting the Dotdigital app takes you to an area with different options, from planning your campaigns and selecting your audience, to send your email campaigns.