Learn to embed your forms on your site.
There are two different ways to use a page on your site:
- Embed within a webpage
- Add as a pop-over on a webpage
Before you start
Things to know before you start:
- Your form must be published.
To learn how, check out the article Create and publish a form
Embed a form
- Go to Pages and forms > My pages and forms
- Open the form you want to embed, and select Edit.
- Select Published page, at the top-right of the form editor.
- Under Generate embed or pop-over code, select Generate embed code.
- Copy the generated code and paste it wherever you want it to appear within the HTML
<body>tags of your site.