Learn to add your forms as a pop-over on your site.
There are two different ways to use a form on your site:
- Add as a pop-over on a webpage
- Embed within a webpage
Before you start
Make sure you're on the Publish panel of the page editor for the page you want to add.
To get to the Publish panel:
- Go to the page editor Pages and forms > My pages and forms > *form to embed* > Edit.
- Select Published page, at the top-right of the page.
Adding a pop-over
To add your page as a pop-over:
- Under Generate embed or pop-over code, select Generate pop-over code.
- Copy the generated code and paste it wherever you want it to appear within the HTML
<body>tags of your site.
- Edit your pop-over settings:
Option Description Show after Time, in seconds, until the pop-over appears. For instant pop-over, choose 0 seconds. Stop displaying Options of when the pop-over stops displaying to the user.
- Only when the form is completed
- After a number of appearances
Appearances Choose the number of appearances until the pop-over stops displaying.
Only appears when After a number of appearances is selected for Stop displaying.
Mobile display Show the pop-over on mobile devices. We don't recommend you allow this. Dismiss options Lets the user use the Esc key to close the pop-over.
The pop-over code automatically updates when configuring these options.
- After editing the settings, copy the generated code and paste it just before the closing HTML
</body>tag of your site.
- If the page is completed, the pop-over won't display again for 365 days.
- Once the pop-over appearances limit is reached, the pop-over will stop displaying for seven days