Learn to customise the resubscribe confirmation email sent to contacts to verify their resubscription.
After a contact resubscribes, we send the contact a confirmation email to verify their resubscription. In this article, we'll teach you how to customise this verification email.
There are two ways to customise the resubscribe confirmation email:
Add your logo to the resubscribe confirmation email
To add your logo to the default email:
- Go to Contacts > Advanced features > Subscription settings.
- Under the heading Confirmation email logo, select Choose file for Upload a new logo.
- Choose your logo.
We recommend the size 141px wide x 38px High. Use
- Select Save.
Create a customised resubscribe confirmation
To create a fully customised resubscribe confirmation email using a triggered campaign:
- Create a triggered campaign that you want to use as your resubscribe confirmation email.
To learn more, check out the article Create a triggered campaign.
- In the EasyEditor toolbar, select Link and insert a Resubscribe link.
- Select Save & continue.
- Under Create the plain text version of your email, select Generate plain text version.
- Select Save & continue, and then Save.
- In your account, go to Contacts > Advanced features > Subscription settings.
- Under the heading Resubscribe settings, expand the Campaign to send drop-down menu, and select the triggered campaign you want to send as your resubscribe confirmation email.
- Expand the Resubscribe action drop-down menu, and choose to either Show some text or Go to a landing page after the contact interacts with the resubscription confirmation link.
- Enter the text you want to show, or choose a landing page.
- Select Save.
Your contacts now receive a customised resubscribe confirmation email instead of the default one. You can change back to the default one at any time.