Learn how to use the Integration hub in your account.
The Integration hub is where you can see and manage integrations in your account. You can also check out popular and other types of integrations.
Before you start
Things you need to know:
- Make sure you are the account owner, or the Can manage integrations permission is enabled for your managed users.
To learn more about user permissions, check out Restrict and grant user access permissions.
Find an integration
To find and use an integration:
- Go to Integration hub.
- Select the Featured tab to view our popular integrations.
Select the Self-serve tab to check out and search for other integrations.
- Select the integration you want to enable on your account.
- Complete the setup of the integration by following the prompts.
Each integration is different and has different requirements. To learn more about setting up an integration, check out Integrations.
After successfully setting up the integration, you can find it in the Active integrations tab.
Disable, edit, or delete integration settings
If you want to edit any of your integration settings:
- Go to Integration hub, and select the Active tab.
- Select the integration you want to edit.
- In this view, you can disable, reconfigure, or delete the integration:
- Select Disable to disable the integration.
- Select Settings to reconfigure the integration.
- Select Delete to delete the integration.