Learn to connect your Shopware 6 store to Engagement Cloud using our Integrations hub.
When you connect your Shopware 6 store to Engagement Cloud, you can synchronise all of your Shopware customers, map your data fields, synchronise your orders, and use this data for better campaign targeting. You can also enrol new customers and new subscribers into your programs.
Connect your Shopware 6 store
To connect your Shopware 6 store:
- Go to Integration hub > Popular integrations.
- Find and select the Shopware tile.
- Enter your Shop URL and Shop name.
To find your shop name, go to Shopware Admin > Settings > Basic information in your Shopware store.
- Select Submit.
- On Edit your Shopware settings, select Download bridge.
- Using your SFTP client, copy the bridge file to your Shopware root folder, then unzip it.
The root folder is
- In Engagement Cloud, select Test connection to check and activate your Shopware 6 connection.
If the connection is successful, the sync will begin shortly. If the connection is unable to connect to your store, try repeating the connection process.