Learn how to create an address book from a random sample of contacts.
You might want to create an address book with a random selection of contacts from existing address books.
Before you start
Things you need to know:
- This article is for Chat for Magento, which is no longer available to new users.
Create random sample address book
To create an address book from a random sample of contacts:
- Go to Contacts.
- Use the check boxes to the left of each address book to select ones you want to use to take a random sample of contacts from to create a new address book.
- Expand the More actions menu and select Take random sample.
- For New address book name, enter the new name of your random sample address book.
- For Destination folder, expand the folder drop-down menu and choose the destination folder for your random sample address book.
- For Percentage of contacts to sample, use the slider or enter the percentage of contacts to take a random sample of from your address books.
- Select Okay.