Learn how to delete one or a small number of contacts from your account.
If you need to delete small numbers of contacts from your account, this is how to do it. When you delete a contact, we remove the user entirely from your account.
Before you start
Things you need to know:
- This article is for users of the free trial version of Chat for Magento. If you're a paying user, check out the articles in Email contacts and Email address books.
- After deleting contacts, you can recover them within 30 days from the recycle bin, after which we will permanently remove their data.
Restoring contacts doesn’t put them back in the address books they were in previously.
- You can delete contacts only if you are an account owner or a user with the Can manage account permission.
To learn more about account permissions, check out the article Understanding user default permissions.
Delete a contact
To delete a contact from your account:
1. Go to Contacts > All contacts.
2. Select the check box for the contacts you want to delete.
3. Expand the More actions drop-down menu and select Delete from account.
4. On Delete contacts, carefully read the text and select the confirmation checkboxes if you want to proceed.
5. Select Delete contact.