Learn how to add an address book.
Address books are used for organising your contacts. Each contact in your account exists in one or more of these address books.
Before you start
Things you need to know:
- This article is for Chat for Magento, which is no longer available to new users.
Create an address book
To create a new address book:
- Go to Contacts.
- Select +New address book.
- Under the heading Address book name, enter a name for your address book.
- For Add to, expand the folder drop-down menu and choose a folder to store your address book in.
- For Description, enter a description for your address book. Make it something identifiable.
- For Who can send to this address book?, select Choose users and select the users you want to permit to send to this address book or remove any users who shouldn’t have permission.
- Select Add new address book.