Learn how to merge address books.
Separate address books can be merged to combine multiple lists of contacts into a single address book.
The original address books used in a merge will remain intact.
Before you start
Things you need to know:
- This article is for Chat for Magento, which is no longer available to new users. If you're a Chat user, check out the articles in Email contacts and Email address books.
Merge address books
To merge address books:
- Go to Contacts.
- Use the check boxes to the left of each address book to select ones you want to merge.
- Expand the More actions drop-down menu and choose Merge address books.
- Under the heading New address book name, enter the new name of your merged address books.
- Select whether you'd like to merge the address book suppression lists or keep the address book suppression lists separate.
- Select Okay. Your merged address book will be ready shortly.