On 22 June 2022, we released a maintenance upgrade for Dotdigital. Here's what's changed:
What's new ✨
- In the Preview as panel for messaging nodes, email addresses over a certain length are cut off. We’ve added a tooltip to display the full email address.
- A new feature switch has been added to improve the performance of machine learning Product recommendations.
- We’ve made a change to ensure that the Revenue figure in the campaign report list and the report itself are consistent.
- Campaign comparison report export files now show the figure for Revenue.
- Customers can now click-through to the Single customer view page for a contact from the Customer and Opportunity dashboards, as well as the Product recommendation and Abandoned cart side panels.
- We now include a Reason description in the Unimported contacts file to explain why a contact can't be imported.
- We now support WordPress up to v6.0 and Woocommerce up to v6.5.1.
Bug fixes 🐛
We've made over 15 bug fixes and other improvements.