On 30 November 2022, we released a maintenance upgrade for Dotdigital. Here's what's changed:
What's new ✨
- Hybrid product recommendations are now enabled for all users by default.
- We’ve made some changes to the titles of some of our segment analytics tiles to be consistent with terminology in other areas of the platform. We’ve also added two new tiles; Emailed contacts and Not contacted in this period.
- We’ve added some validation when sending push notifications through a program to ensure that the deep link the user enters is not too long.
- We’ve put a process in place to clear the
Pushoptinfield when we can't find a CPaaS profile that matches the value or the value is invalid.
- Read more about the latest release for Dotdigital for WooCommerce (v1.3.4).
Bug fixes 🐛
We've made over 40 other bug fixes and improvements.