The API valid check in the Dotdigital dashboard now respects the current website scope.
We fixed a bug with running catalog sync at Default Level.
Some single imports were (incorrectly) reporting as Failed/Error Unknown. This has been fixed.
We reverted a change to the order insight data schema that was blocking order imports for some merchants.
We fixed a PHP 8.1 compatibility error when following the Take me to my basket link from the Cart Content External Dynamic URL.
Empty address street values would throw a PHP 8.1 deprecation exception in
explode(); this has been fixed.
Exclusion rule conditions on values from product attributes with the input type of select or multiple select now function correctly.