- Contacts are now pushed to the expected address books, with appropriate data fields, prior to automation enrolment.
- New keys (
price_inc_tax) have been added to our insight schema for orders.
- We’ve repaired a number of critical errors flagged by the Magento Upgrade Compatibility tool. These were mostly to do with our use of certain classes and methods, in older code.
- The number of API calls used when updating data fields for a contact by email has been reduced.
- Catalog sync level (Configuration > Catalog Sync Settings > Catalog Values) is now a global setting.
- Orders with no
customer_emailvalue will be skipped during data migration.
- We replaced
Zend_Uriwith the Magento framework’s URL validator.
- We fixed a problem with customer sync for merchants with prefixed database tables.
- We fixed an error with our CLI
synccommand relating to a change in Symfony 4.4.
- We updated some legacy jQuery that prevents saving admin configuration in Magento 2.4.6.