Learn how to access your transactional email reports in Microsoft Dynamics.
You can view reporting of transactional email sends in Microsoft Dynamics as well as check out the status of your workflow.
To learn more about transactional email reporting in Dotdigital, check out Using transactional email.
View transactional sends in Dynamics
To view transactional sends in Dynamics:
- Go to Email accounts under Settings in the left hand menu.
- Select an account.
- Select Transactional Sends.
If you don't see the Transactional Sends tab, select the three dots menu to the right of the tab names to expand the drop-down menu. You will see Transactional Sends available.
View transactional send reports in Dynamics
Transactional send reports in Microsoft Dynamics are found on an individual contact’s Engagement Timeline.
Opens and clicks are not currently synced. Reporting for transactional emails in Microsoft Dynamics is limited to sends.
To view the Engagement Timeline:
- Go to Contacts under Marketing in the left hand menu.
- Select the contact you want to view.
- Select Engagement Timeline.
To learn more about the Engagement Timeline, check out View the Engagement Timeline for a contact or lead in Microsoft Dynamics.
Check the status of your workflow
To check the status of your workflow:
- Go to Settings > Advanced Settings.
- Expand the Settings drop-down menu.
- Select Processes under Process Center.
If you don’t see Processes, you must contact your CRM administrator to access this.
- Select your workflow.
- Select Process Sessions.